Wahoo Kickr Smart Power Trainer V5 Axis - Bike trainer
Wahoo Kickr Smart Power Trainer Axis - Virtual Bike trainer Ver. 5.0
Based on proven solutions from the previous version of Wahoo's KickR Smart, and the implementation of innovative solutions for the 2021 model, the trainer becomes the best in the premium trainer category. The latest model guarantees even more precise power measurement, now with an accuracy of + -1%. Another innovative solution is the specially designed Kickr Axis replaceable feet, which react to changes in pace and rocking the bike sideways, just like in the case of a real ride. Automatic calibration is also new, ensuring the same exact power measurement every time. Another new feature is the dedicated Kickr Direct Connect Ethernet Port.
The Kickr model ensures virtually silent operation and an even more realistic driving experience thanks to a specially designed, heavier flywheel weighing 7.3 kg. A heavier wheel gives riders the greater inertia needed to recreate the feeling of riding outdoors. KICKR is also characterized by excellent design and quality of workmanship from the highest quality materials. The trainer is compatible with most of the interactive software such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Kinomap, RGT and Fullgaz and the one dedicated to Wahoo Fitness. The KICKR is compatible with Shimano and Sram 11 and 10 speed cassettes.
- After registering KICKR in the Wahoo Fitness app, you will receive additional bonuses from brand partners:
30 days of free Zwift app for new users
60 days of free Strava Summit app for new users
30 days of free TrainerRoad app for new users
30 days of free The Sufferfest Training Center app for new users
30 days of free Fulgaz app for new users
30 days of free Rouvy app for new users
- The trainer is fully compatible with the new Kickr Climb device, which simulates climbs by lifting the front part of our bike in real time.
- Kickr Axis new trainer feet allow the trainer to work in the range of 5 degrees, even better reflecting the cyclist's movement on the bike
- No manual calibration required, the new Kickr has a built-in auto calibration system
- The KICKR is compatible with 12x142 and 12x148 axles, and with the standard 130/135 mm slam-shut.
- Kickr Headwind - compatibility with an interactive fan controlled together with our training
- Updating the frame structure provides the ability to ride bikes with disc brakes.
- Power measurement accuracy +/- 1%, maximum generated power 2200W
- Simulation of the maximum slope up to 20%
- LED lights indicate that the KICKR is powered, connected and sending data via Bluetooth and / or ANT +
- ANT + and Bluetooth connectivity allow for simultaneous or separate connection with smartphones and GPS devices. The ANT + FE-C connection allows you to control the KICKR from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- A solid steel structure ensures stability even during the toughest intervals
- When paired with the app, set the resistance automatically, program your workouts and enjoy your ride
- The KICKR Flywheel simulates power and inertia to faithfully replicate the actual driving experience. It provides the most realistic driving experience, especially when using virtual training platforms such as Zwift and Trainer Road.
- The trainer sends data on speed, cadence, power, distance. In addition, it is compatible with heart rate sensors, giving a full range of training possibilities.
- Compatible with Wahoo Headwind
- Kickr trainer
- Power Supply
- Quick closing
- Disc brake adapters
- Distance to 10-row cassettes
- Adapters for Thru 12x142 and 12x148 axes
- Adapters for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release axles
- Axis Feet
- Disc brake adapter
-KICKR version: 5
-Dimensions (legs open): 50.8 cm x 71.1 cm W x 43.2 cm
-Dimensions (closed legs): 50.8 cm x 22.9 x 43.2
-Weight (without packaging): 22 kg
- Compatible wheels: 24-29 inch
Hub types: 130 / 135mm QR, 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle - adapters included
-KICKR CLIMB: Yes compatible (not included)
-KICKR HEADWIND Yes compatible (not included)
-Front wheel spacer: not needed
-Resistance type: electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
-Wireless software updates: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT +, ANT + FE-C and Bluetooth
-Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
-Maximum user weight: 114 kg
-Power Requirements: 100-240V ~ 1.5A 50-60Hz
- Flywheel weight: 7.3 kg
-Maximum slope: -10% to + 20%
-Maximum output power: 2200W